Stick holes in people? Nope. Never gonna happen. The opinions in this blog are strictly from a layperson’s viewpoint. Here’s why:
1. You have to deal with people. Actual, live people! Naked people!
2. It’s very science-y. As in chemistry, and anatomy, and biology, and pathology. Big fail here for Cloud!
3. It’s very medical. No, piercers aren’t medical practitioners, but there’s blood. And needles. And blood–did I mention blood?
4. Hand strength and manual dexterity. I don’t haz it. Those little teeny balls and screws? Fuggetaboudit. I can’t even change my own jewelry, let alone insert someone else’s.
5. Money. Piercing may be a rock star profession, but piercers don’t get paid like rock stars, unfortunately. Tip your piercer well!